UPDATE

Website coming soon..... http://www.lashmakeupartistry.com/

Follow me on facebook: Lash Makeup Artistry

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

-Confucious


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Makeup Product Review - OCC Lip Tars

I recently purchased OCC Lip Tar in Feathered (white), Demure (pink) and NSFW (red) and I am currently loving them. The colours are extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way. They are extremely longwearing and waterproof. What's more the colours are designed to be  be mixed so you can create your own colours or tone or shade your current colours! I'm a big fan of this product and I am definately looking to add more of these colours into my kit. 
The only negative I have found is that they are highly pigmented so they can stain the skin, so lips need to be prepped correctly prior to applying the lip tars. Applying vasaline or lip balm prior and removing before application of the lip tars should resolve the staining problem.

OCC LIP TARS
A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment - a little goes a very, very long way! An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, Lip Tar comes in concise array of colors for a limitless selection of shades made by you!



OCC Lip Tar is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, and is also free of parabens and other harsh preservatives. A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!

2 comments:

  1. I love them too!! I got them at the make up show and I am sad I missed out on Hoochie! Love your blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amina, hearing that makes creating the Blog all the more worthwile!
    So far my favourite OCC Lip Tars are RX (blue) and Demure (pink), I missed out on Hoochie too as it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete