UPDATE

Website coming soon..... http://www.lashmakeupartistry.com/

Follow me on facebook: Lash Makeup Artistry

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

-Confucious


Monday, May 24, 2010

The Beginnings......The Trials and Tribulations of Makeup Testing


Below is the first makeup trial for my makeup course. I had a few ideas regarding the theme to pick for my final assessment but they don't always work out as well as planned in your head. Thats why its always good to have tests.



My first idea was to do a black & white striped eye and seal the eyebrows and draw them in an upward angle 


Idea 2 was to try bold colours on the opposite eye. Blues & yellows.
After seeing the 2 next to eachother the striped eye won as it was bolder and made more of a statement. The sealed eyebrows weren't as successful as I had hoped so I decided not to incorporate them into the look.


Below is the completed look with striped eyes.

Model: Eleanor Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment