UPDATE

Website coming soon..... http://www.lashmakeupartistry.com/

Follow me on facebook: Lash Makeup Artistry

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

-Confucious


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sex and The City 2

I have been so excited and waiting patiently to see SATC 2. I organised a private screening with my gals to see it and by chance I got a free ticket through work so of course I had to go! I won't ruin it for everyone by telling you what happened but I will say that it wasn't like what I had expected. I enjoyed the movie (I love anything to do with SATC) but it was more comical and light hearted in comparison to the first one which I loved. As always the fashion, accessories, hair and makeup is bright and sometimes outrageous and glamourous as ever. (If only I look half as good as Samantha at 51).




1 comment:

  1. oh yes! I like SATC2 better than the first one!!! very funny!

    ReplyDelete